Jumat, 07 Oktober 2011

Kimi No Zutto-English Translation





Thinking back,there were budding plants and 
fluttering petals
As we walked smiling, hand-in hand along that-lined path
From among those innocent days
Which are so irreplaceable
One memory floods out


"Thank you. Like a shining star
I'll be at your side eternally"
"Thank you. I'm sure it'll be enough, won't it
But I'll shine just like you"


Thinking back, it was along that sunset-dyed path
That you and I loved and dreamed of a future we'd create together


I won't forget
Your nonchalant gentleness or your warmth
These overflowing tears will shine


"I love you. Like the beat of bird wings
I'll watch over you eternally"
"I love you. I'm happy I got to meet you
The one who wiped away my tears so softly"


I'd forgotten how to smile and tears had all dried up
But you understood how lost I was
And just how countlessly long I had been left there
Oh glory days, oh glory days

1 komentar: